[Zope] Re: [Psycopg] Authentication Problem with Postgres

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:43:45 +0100

Hi,

the problems is not DA-dependant, because i had both ZPsycopg and
ZPygres running.
And the problem occurs at the same time on both DA's.
Maybe could it be inside the Zopes TM???

Thanks as