[Zope] Writing to a file

Beaudette, Sheree SBeaudette@banknorth.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:11:56 -0500

The logic here is simple but I'm not sure about the code.  Also not sure how
or if I need to use Python (which I'm just learning).

I'm in a zope dtml method called cldmSearchForm

what I need to do from this method is:

start a loop that loops through the SQL method clsqBanks until there are no
more banks
open a file which will be named something differently for each bank (i.e.
bkbankidrom.txt)
write a header of some sort
start another loop which loops through the SQL method clsqOfficers until
there are no more officers
for each officer write the bankno, officer no, etc, then new line
end officer loop
close file
end bank loop

Hope someone can help!!  Thanks in advance!!