[Zope] Re: [Zope] problem(100) could this make LoginManager misbehave?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 05:32:08 -0500

Hi Kamal,

	I don't think this is your problem, but here's a patch to get rid
of that annoying error message:

*** LoginMethods.py     Fri Nov 30 05:27:21 2001
--- oldLoginMethods.py  Fri Nov 30 05:30:52 2001
***************
*** 6,12 ****
   from string import split,lower
   import Globals, Acquisition
   from Products.PlugIns import PlugIn
! from Globals import DTMLFile, HTMLFile, MessageDialog

   class LoginMethod(PlugIn):
--- 6,12 ----
   from string import split,lower
   import Globals, Acquisition
   from Products.PlugIns import PlugIn
! from Globals import HTMLFile, MessageDialog

   class LoginMethod(PlugIn):
***************
*** 176,183 ****

       """__ac-style cookie logins using basic auth string as cookie"""

!     manage_main = manage_propertiesForm =
DTMLFile('www/BasicCookieProps', globals())
!     manage_main._setName('manage_main')

       def manage_properties(self, title='',
           CookieName='__ac', CookiePath='/', CookieDomain='',
SecureCookie=0,
--- 176,182 ----

       """__ac-style cookie logins using basic auth string as cookie"""

!     manage_main = manage_propertiesForm =
HTMLFile('www/BasicCookieProps', globals())

       def manage_properties(self, title='',
           CookieName='__ac', CookiePath='/', CookieDomain='',
SecureCookie=0,

-steve