[Zope] problem(100) could this make LoginManager misbehave?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:38:42 +0100

hamzatk@3dresearch.com writes:
 > At 11:39 PM 11/29/01 +0100, you wrote:
 > >hamzatk@3dresearch.com writes:
 > > > After alot trouble passed through to make LoginManager appeared in the
 > > > products folder, yet i still experience this error when starting my zope
 > > > server.
 > > >
 > > > Problem (100) init Ambigous name for method of
 > > >
 > Products.LoginManager.LoginMethods.BasicCookiesLogin: "manager_propertiesFor
 > > > m" !="manager_main".
 > >"Problem (100)" indicates "Warning". You can ignore it, unless you
 > >get strange authorization problems.
 >
 > Yes, this is the problem I have been facing for the past few weeks now.
 > Despite that I used examples from the zope book. This is the error i have
 > battling  with.
It will only be your problem, when it happens on access to
"manager_main" or "manager_propertiesForm"...

   In this case, search the mailing list archives.
   They contain several threads for this problem, some with
   work arounds.

Dieter