[Zope] ZPT and DreamWeaver

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:24:06 +0200

Alex,
I just wanted to add that I use ZPT now as much as possible but I never use
DreamWeaver.
All editing is done handcodely now in a texteditor or in the Zope management
interface.

ZPT is not just for Dreamweavering. That's just a bonus you get when using
ZPT.
Very irrelevant, but in case you cared about how some people use ZPT.

Peter