[Zope] problems installing MySQL/PostgreSQL DA

sebas ICK sebas@ick-kupplungen.de
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 01:16:17 +0200

> > well trying all day long did not make it happen ... maybe the group can.
> >
> >     raise "The PoPy module is not installed"
>
> You need to install the Popy module for the database adapter, this is not
> a zope module/product but a python package. Go to
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/popy/ and grab the latest popy source. If
> you have any troubles compiling and installing it, send me a mail with the
> problem your having.

When doing ./autogen.sh (there was no configure file in the package inculed,
at least i did not see one) it ended with the lines

checking for DateTime.h... no
configure: configure error PoPy needs DateTime headers

make dit not find a makefile.

any idea? maybe it is a quite simple thing as i am relatively new to the
environment ...

kind regards :)

sebas.