[Zope] problems installing MySQL/PostgreSQL DA

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:25:38 -0400

On my Debian Woody system, I took the DateTime.h and mxh.h files and put them
in /usr/include, and everything compiled fine. I'm not sure about your
system, though, but I know you need these two files for everything to be okay.

HTH

Russell