[Zope] OpenFlow workflow engine

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:36:37 +0100

Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:

> And as it seem you are one of the more active zopers in the lists we
> will be glad if you will give us your impression about our product.

My impression is not a good one since I won't even download it due to your total
lack of consideration for list policies. I haven't seen any particularly
positive feedback either.
It is also rude to copy off-list messages back to the list without consulting
their sender.

None of these gives me any confidence that your product will be worth
investigating.

Personally, I would recommend anyone to use the DCWorkflow tool over your tool,
since it is maintained and supported by one of the most polite and well
respected developers in the Zope community.

Chris