[Zope] accessing Python product classes from a Python script

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:22:42 -0500

Hi Mitchell,

	In recent versions of Zope the PythonScript product documents this
in the lib/python/Products/PythonScripts directory in a file called:
module_access_examples.py

-steve