Boa Constructor - A fully functional Zope Client (Was: Re: [Zope] Mozilla 0.9.4 (Was: Problems with Mozilla-0.9.3))

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:12:40 -0500

>I wish that the Zope fat client was coming along soon... (with perfect
>multilanguage/encoding support).

Did you look at Boa Constructor and its Zope support? Its all there since
May already. It is really cool too! I think the Boa Constructor is much
more suitable for development than a simple fay client. I have the power to
write Zope Python code and ZMI-based code at the same time with the same
tool and even have Shane's ZDebugger support.
I recently did a review of Python IDEs and PythonWorks (which does not
support Zope) and Boa Constructor are the best Python IDEs out there right
now. I just got the latest CVS version (since Riaan does not update his
distributions too often) from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/boa-constructor. It is really sweet!!!

Regards,
Stephan