[Zope] Re: Boa Constructor - A fully functional Zope Client (Was: Re:[Zope] Mozilla 0.9.4 (Was: Problems with Mozilla-0.9.3))

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@worldonline.cz
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:31:21 +0200

> Did you look at Boa Constructor and its Zope support? Its all there since
> May already. It is really cool too! I think the Boa Constructor is much
> more suitable for development than a simple fay client. I have the power to

I did look at it a couple weeks ago. But I won't commit myself to
anything that is at version 0.1, and requires me to do CVS checkout. I'm
happy trying tar.gz or .rpm releases and I do report bugs dilligently,
but not at version 0.1.

That's not saying that it is wrong to do that. It's just not my cup of
tea :-)

--
Milos Prudek