[Zope] CatalogAwareBase doesn't auto-reindex?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 18:04:57 -0400

I think you need to call "reindex_object" on your catalogaware object
manually... it indexes itself automatically but doesnt reindex itself
automatically.

See http://www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/CatalogAware for more info...

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com