[Zope] Displaying external content (ala inline frames)

JP Glutting John-Paul_Glutting@dfci.harvard.edu
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 10:36:46 -0500

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a product for dsplaying external content in Zope? I
am thinking of specifically something like an inline frame, where the
document would show up (stripped of headers) inserted into a DTML
Document / Method. I am getting ready to write one myself (I have some
content on two different servers, and need to keep some specific parts
of it on (cgi) a server with more power, but I want to keep it under the
same URL). Right now I am using Frames, but I am not happy with that
solution.

Does anyone know of such a beast?

Thanks,

JP

JP Glutting, MPH                              Ph: 617-632-3824
Bioinformatics                                Fx: 617-632-3351
Department of Cancer Immunology and AIDS      44 Binney Street
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute                  D1510A
Email: John-Paul_Glutting@dfci.harvard.edu    Boston, MA 02115