[Zope] Using gadfly files

Walter Spiegel walter.spiegel@web.de
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:40:35 +0200

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------2F23B8B89F3A86EF330DA6C8

Hello,
I'm a german teacher for computer science at Frankfurt (see
www.schule-am-ried.de). I wrote a simple graphic user interface for
gfplus (and of course for gadfly) named gfsql, the project is located at

http://wspiegel.bei.t-online.de/gfsql/index.html

The aim of the project is its use as a simple SQL-Editor in school for
learning SQL.
Now my question: I like  to put the whole python-files (including
gadfly) in one
zip-file for download, would you please allow me to use your
zope-version of gadfly for the project.

And the next question is about licensing: I try to figured out, under
which license
gadfly is distributed, and I think it's something like BSD, so put I
gfsql also under the
BSD-license. What about the zope-distribution of gadfly?
Next question: the address (URL) of A. Watters seemed to be unreachable,
so I like
to put a link to your ressources of gadfly. Ok?
And one last question: do you think, that there may be further
development for gadfly
by your team?
bye
Walter Spiegel

--------------2F23B8B89F3A86EF330DA6C8

begin:vcard
n:Spiegel;Walter
tel;fax:01212-5105-15778
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;Bischofsheimer Weg 97;Offenbach;;63075;Deutschland
version:2.1
email;internet:walter.spiegel@web.de
end:vcard

--------------2F23B8B89F3A86EF330DA6C8--