[Zope] SECURITY: Hotfix 2002-04-15

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:38:41 -0400

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 01:05:31PM -0400, Granzow, Doug (NCI) wrote:
> How do you install a hotfix?  The README says "Hotfix products are installed
> just as you would install any other Zope product." which is totally
> meaningless to me.  How do you "install any other Zope product."?  How do I
> then confirm it is installed?  Can we have some slightly more descriptive
> documentation, especially for something as important as hotfixes?

Unpack the Hotfix into your Zope server directory; the tarball includes the
directory structure (lib/python/Products/Hotfix_xxxx). After a restart you
can verify it has been installed by checking the 'Product' Folder inside the
Control Panel; it should show the Hotfix in the list.

--
Martijn Pieters