[Zope] Newbie: Synchronize document metadata?

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:19:04 +0200 (Paris, Madrid (heure d'été))

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:17:20 +0200 wojtek@ifirma.pl wrote:

 I'd like the metadata stored in HTML and in ZODB to stay in sync. I mean
> <TITLE> in stored in HTML, but also other possible html <HEAD> content to
> be in sync with ZODB data. I know I could use DTML to display ZODB object
> title as html title, but this is not enough. 'In-sync' may not be the
> best
> word - in fact I would like to have only one instance of the title data
> :-)
>
> Has this problem been already solved? Is there a way to solve it?

Look for the html document product. It will at least solve your problem of
the title : on upload/edit, it extracts the title from the html file and
uses it as the object title. I guess you could tweak it for additional
properties.

hth

--
Philippe Jadin