[Zope] python modules problem

Cedric Bellegarde cedric.bellegarde@aliacom.fr
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:14:23 +0200

Thank you it works.But I have a new problem:

<FORM ACTION="AliacomPresse_add" METHOD="post">
    <INPUT TYPE="file" NAME="img">
</FORM>

when i access img in AlicomPresse_add(python script),he hasn't the value
'/home/cedric/my_img.png' but the value 'my_img.png'.It makes that with
mozilla and galeon but at home on my computer it works
perfectly.Configuration problem????