[Zope] 500 error from windows only!

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:45:33 GMT

It would be helpful if you could be more specific about the problem platforms.

Have you tried to use Netscape on Windows?  If that works fine, then you can
eliminate Windows from the problem and concentrate on Internet Explorer issues.

If Netscape and Mozilla on Windows won't work, then might I suggest that you try
to find out which versions of Windows are involved.  Note, I've been able to
handle Zope authentication using Win95/98/NT/2k without problems (in many cases
using either Netscape and/or Internet Explorer).

While I'm not a big fan of Microsoft, I am hard pressed to think that this is an
IE problem (without more information).

Cheers,

Ron