R: [Zope] WedDAV: WriteLocks with MS-Office

Zanotti Michele zanotti.m@apss.tn.it
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:34:42 +0200

Hi all
I have made some tests with webfolder (win2k and officeXP), perhaps anyone
can understand the results...If I open a word doc in a webfolder, I must
wait 30-40 minutes before I can reopen it in write-mode.
But if I have two web-folder, A and B, that point to the same Zope Folder
with the document d.doc, and I open/modify/close d.doc from A, then, if I
reopen d.doc from A, it is read-only, but if I open d.doc from B, it is in
write-mode. After 10 minutes, if I reopen d.doc from A, it is in write-mode
and so on...
This is very strange for me.
Michele