[Zope] 2 e-Mails Every Time? :(

Mark McEahern marklists@mceahern.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:08:29 -0500

> Why does I recive 2 e-mails everytime, I mean, when I recive a
> mail from you
> I also recive a copy of the same e-mail, and so, every time when someone
> sends me an email I get 2 e-mails.

If you reply to a message from the list, your reply will only go to the
sender; normally, you want your reply to go to the list, so you typically do
"reply to all", but that means it will go to the list AND the sender.  I
usually then manually remove the sender from the list of recipients so that
it ONLY goes to the list--but that's up to the individual.

Did you receive two copies of this email?

// mark

-