[Zope] 2 e-Mails Every Time? :(

Dragos Lipan dlipan@pcrai.ro
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:30:37 +0300

Nope, she's right!
Some ESTMP implementations receive the mail, deliver it to the sender,
but, strange behavior, don't consider it delivered and send back to
mail.python.org
(seems this server serves zope mailing list) that is not delivered.
So, the mailing list sends it again.
I have the same problem with 10-12% of the individual incoming mail (I use qmail
MTA).
Solution?
Kill the SysAdmin :)). For me it's simple. For Hotmail I don't know ;)

Dragos Lipan
dlipan@pcrai.ro