[Zope] My Way of Zope Programming

Mark McEahern marklists@mceahern.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:24:07 -0500

> What do you think about it?

I'm a relative newcomer to Zope myself, so I don't have much hard-won
experience to base any comments upon.  I would like to say that what Zope
seems to be missing is the interactive nature of Python.  When learning ZPT
recently, I had a devil of a time trying to debug it.  I would like to know
the equivalent of the Python "fire up the interactive interpreter prompt and
start playing around" drill for Zope.

Also, what about testing?  How do you layer and modularize things properly
so that you can follow the test driven coding approach of XP with Zope?

All I have is a bunch of questions.

Cheers,

// mark

-