[Zope] Linux am me ;-) [OT]

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:06:25 +0200

On Saturday 10 August 2002 18:48, Timo Hummel wrote:
> I think you are both confused about what a window manager is :)
> This is a file manager and not a window manager,=20
[skipped]
SORRY, I've really failed here: just end of hard workday. ;-) Yes!=20
WindowManager... There are a lot: KDE, GNOME, Enlightenment (very hard on=
e),=20
BlackBox, FluxBox and especially for Chris: BlinesWM. The last is clone o=
f=20
Explorer.

> And to get back to flaming, www.microsoft.com runs on every browser I k=
now
> of (even lynx can be used to browse their site). Too bad they don't use=
 the
> ALT tag of images, which would be even nicer for lynx browsing.
Yes, sure. That's why I have _one_ W2K and sometimes connect to it via=20
RemoteDesktop and test my project on MSIE. ;-)

--=20
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

"I don't know why, but first C programs tend to look a lot worse than
first programs in any other language (maybe except for fortran, but then
I suspect all fortran programs look like `firsts')"
(By Olaf Kirch)