[Zope] Zope 2.5.0 and python 2.2.0 on Suse 8.0

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:37:09 +0200

"Andreas Jung" <lists@andreas-jung.com> writes:

> We should add a check to z2.py that checks the version
> of the used Python interpreter against a list of
> supported Python versions and output a *detailed*
> warning.

Pardon my ignorance. I am just a debian-user and never thought about
dependencies. ;-)

Perhaps it would be useful if a decent person from zope.com drops
a message to Suse that their distribution is queer and not really
usable.

It is very strange. There are many cheap dedicated servers around her
in germany which use Suse. I never heard about a cheap server with
debian.

But I installed it all by hand now. And it works.

Many many thanks to Sven for his quick reply.

Ciao!
juh