[Zope] Pilot, a navigational aid for ZMI coders

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 02:42:42 -0500

Pilot is a simple tool that generates floating menus of a site's folder
structure and content, callable by double clicking ZMI's pages. Aimed to CMF
portals, I've been using this helpful aid since a long while ago, and now
I'd like to share it with the community. I'm currently using it to quickly
reach folders, methods, favorites and recent objects, but it can be hacked
to become a standard navigational aid for the CMF.

Problem is that it uses a javascript menu that is licensed, but it's likely
that now there are some other free ones than can be used instead. If anyone
knows of any reliable, please let me know so that I can perform the changes
and then release the code. More details at the screenshots page.

Ausum

Screenshot's page and link to a working demo: (no released code yet)
    http://www.zope.org/Members/ausum/Pilot/index_html