[Zope] Pilot, a navigational aid for ZMI coders

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:53:33 -0800

* blink *

Wow. This looks really, really cool. I wish I'd thought of it. I did
recently spend some time looking for good, free DHTML menus and couldn't
find any that were both good and free. However, many offered free use for
free products so you might be able to do things I couldn't.

Twin helix is my favorite. It's very configurable and the author knows
what's he's doing. Check out his DOM browser for a real treat.

http://www.twinhelix.com/dynamic.html

Another one that might be free-ish from a Dutch cat breeder:

http://www.burmees.nl/menu/menus.htm

There is also the monster at webreference which you've probably seen but
that one definitely costs money.