[Zope] Weblogs on Zope?

Chris Abraham chrisabraham@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:22:36 -0500

Well, Weblogging and Nuking are two killer apps that everyone wants to use
and everyone can use out of the box -- what I recommend is going over to
ZopeZen to get their CMF interface -- it will allow you a very
Nuke/Slashdot/Weblog-looking solution -- and its pretty dead sexy as well --
a much more "compatible" CMF skin than Plone (works with NLADA Document
Library, etc, right out of the box last time I checked).

http://www.zopezen.org/Members/zopista/About

Tarball:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55262&release_id=11383
3

CVS:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/collective/ZopeZen/

When you install it on top of the CMF, your site will look just like this:
http://www.zopezen.org

Cheers,

Chris