[Zope] Tracebacks in 2.6.0

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:13:12 -0500

Hello everyone,

I experienced a problem earlier today calling a dtml method from a python
script.  As it turns out, the problem was in the dtml method, but I couldn't
clearly learn this from the 2.6.0 tracebacks or error log.  What I ended up
doing was moving the Data.fs file to a 2.5.1 installation, reproducing the
error to get the traceback, then solving the problem.  I am running z2.py
with the -D flag set and have also added <dtml-var error_tb> to
standard_error_message, but I still am not getting the same level of detail.
So, my question is...

Is there any way to get the detailed traceback information in 2.6.0 that was
available in 2.5.1?  Anyone else having this sort of trouble?

Kevin