[Zope] Tracebacks in 2.6.0

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:04:49 +0100

Kevin Carlson writes:
 > Is there any way to get the detailed traceback information in 2.6.0 that was
 > available in 2.5.1?  Anyone else having this sort of trouble?
I am sure.

  Shane improved traceback handling for ZPT while it was previously
  optimized for DTML.

  Probably in order not to clutter the tracebacks, he does not show
  the former traceback hints ("info" and "object").
  Almost surely, they are still set and can be shown.

When you are patient, I will do that once we switched to Zope 2.6.
However, there is no timeframe, yet. Probably not before the end
of January.

Dieter