[Zope] Re: object modification email

hazmat hazmat@objectrealms.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:56:36 -0800

i would write a plugin index for the catalog, such that when an object
is reindexed i apply my biz  rulz and send out emails if nesc. the other
option is to go with a full blow event channel (there are a couple out
there), but i would still probably use a plugin index as basis for
notifications for modifed content objects.

hth,

-p