[Zope] Fwd: Help with Prototype and CMF

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:00:32 +0100

"" wrote at 2002-12-24 13:23 -0600:
 > I have worked through the prototype in "The Zope Bible" and have run into trouble while creating my first "real" application.  I am working on a web based product to aid volunteer fire departments manage their administrative work.  I have based my class "Departments" on the "Entry" Classi n the AddressBook prototype and can add and delete departments as expected (getting them to list to the screen).  My problem is that when I "click" a department, instead of getting the expected departmentDetails screen, I get an error saying the Departmetns has an empty or missing Doc string.
All methods accessed directly via the Web must have a so called
"Doc string".

This is a string as first expression inside the function
definition. The methods your showed us have had doc strings but
they are not relevant for the described problem.

Find the method that lacks the doc string and add it.

Dieter