[Zope] How do I deal with UNpickelableError ?

Catonano a.peluso@fulltrading.it
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:35:31 +0100

il nome del dominio =?iso-8859-1?Q?=E8:?= www.badiailvingone.it

il resto dei documenti che tin gli ha dato =?iso-8859-1?Q?=E8?= spazzatura.

Grazie
Ciao
Adri

P.S. ti faccio sapere se riesce a attivare la cosa
pickelable and UNpickelable objects

Hello all,

I get something back froma ZCatalog (  results = myZCatalog({'myAttr':
myValue})    )

Then I try to put results in session, like this:

...Request.Session['myResults'] = results

What I get back is an UnpickelableError message.

It seems that lists are not pickelable.

How can I store my results in a pickelable form? Can I?

I'd like tu put online my work, when done, so I'd like not using
products (like RAM based session managers), since I don't know how many
of them are supported by my host.

Please, please, please! Is there ANY possibility to put my objects in a
pickelable set?

Less importantly: How can I know wether an object is pickelable or not?
How can I know WHO my object inherits from?

In SmallTalk and Java I was used to class browsers and that did. How in
Zope/python?

Are dictionaries pickelable? How do I distinguish a list from a
dictionary?
Are there any kind of sets, other than lists and dictionaries?

Ok, I think I made clear what I'm at. Please help me

Thank you all.
Bye
Catonano