[Zope] Re : Zope on solaris for the beginner.

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:32:44 +0300

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:46:02PM +0100, oliver.erlewein@sqs.de wrote:
> <dtml-var standard_html_header>
> <dtml-var ZopeTime>
> <dtml-in "_.range(80)"><dtml-in "_.range(499)">X</dtml-in><br></dtml-in>
> <dtml-var ZopeTime>
> <dtml-var standard_html_footer>
>
> But beware that can take a while and should plugup your Solaris!!!! So don't
> try it on a production machiene!!!

   The code was working only several seconds.

> While this code gets executed try getting a response from your management
> interface (or anything else on the site).

   No problem - I opened and closed few folders. May be the method worked
too fast? Should I increase 499 and retest?

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru