[Zope] custom error message

Ulrich Wisser liste@publisher.de
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:22:58 +0100

Hi,

yes I read all docs on zope.org and I managed to
make a custom error page. But it i only shown for
some errors. If a parameter is wrong (string instead
of int) and my DB method fails  I will get my custom
page (my user will and I get an email) but for 404
error it shows all the time the Zope builtin error
page.

BTW, for role 'Manager' I would like to get all
debug Info. So I inserted

<dtml-var REQUEST>
<dtml-var error_tb>

in my error page. REQUEST is printed as HTML and works
fine, but the traceback is printed as text and the
browser puts everything in one line. The opposite
problem exists for the email to me, how to print REQUEST
as text instead of HTML?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ulrich
--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg