[Zope] Where should I go?

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:25:20 +0100

Internet Explorer 6.0 implements the p3p privacy standard. But I can't get
IE6 to accept my cokkies even though I have a privacy statement. I've looked
all over the web but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Does anybody know of any mailing lists or websites that concern this so I
can figure out why it isn't working?

The p3p validator at w3.org sais that everything is fine. I've used IBM's
p3p generator do create the statement and it sais everything is fine. IE6
doesn't complain, it just rejects my cookies, even at the next lowest
setting, which should mean that I either have no compact policy (which I do)
or that I collect information without the users implicit concent (which I
don't).

I'm stumped. Where do I find help?