Christine, We've had some emergencies here and neither Craig or I remember what time/date you said the conf. call about this would be. Could you re-enlighten us ? Chuck Morrison On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 06:56, Gordon, Christine wrote: > Date: February 14, 2002 > To: HPTi Employees > From: Human Resources > RE: 2002 Health Insurance Renewal > > Current Update: > As was addressed at our recent All Hands Meeting, we were met with a > great challenge regarding our health insurance renewal this year. We > have worked diligently with United Healthcare (UHC) to counteract the > aggressive rate increase we initally received. As a result, we are > confident that we have successfully reduced the amount of the increase > without sacrificing the quality of care and service we are accustomed > to. We are also able to maintain the same cost share between HPTi and > the employee. > > Effective March 1, 2002, new premium rates and changes to our current > healthcare plan with UHC, as briefly outlined below, will take effect. > > * Premium costs will increase by approximately 24%. > * Co-pays for office visits will increase by $5 per visit. > * Deductibles will apply to both HMO and PPO plans. > > > 2002 > Employee Cost for Health Insurance with United Healthcare (UHC) > > > > Per Pay Period > > > HMO* > PPO > > Employee Only > $ - > $ 7.50 > > Employee/Spouse > $100.53 > $ 110.42 > > Employee/Child(ren) > $ 61.35 > $ 67.38 > > Employee/Family > $133.71 > $146.85 > > > *Please note the HMO option is available in the Maryland, Washington, DC > and northern Virginia areas only. > > Open Enrollment: > We are in the process of scheduling Open Enrollment Meetings with UHC > for HPTi employees. A schedule will be distributed to all employees no > later than Friday, February 15th. Open Enrollment will take place > February 19-28, 2002. > > During Open Enrollment, employees may elect to add HPTi coverage, make > changes to their current plan such as dropping the HMO and adding the > PPO (or vice versa), or adding dependents. The objective of these > meetings is to fully communicate the changes to our plan in detail and > to answer your questions on plan specifics. Every employee should make > an effort to attend an information session. This is your opportunity to > ask questions of our UHC representatives and to obtain important > information regarding your medical benefits with HPTi. > > Flexible Spending Account Information: > Additionally, as promised, employees will have the opportunity to enroll > in or make changes to their Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for 2002. > Detailed information and forms will be available at the Open Enrollment > meetings. > > If you have questions or need additional clarification please contact > Christine Gordon, (703) 682-5307 or cgordon@hpti.com > <mailto:cgordon@hpti.com> or Eleni Antoniou, (703) 682-5315, or > eantoniou@hpti.com <mailto:eantoniou@hpti.com> . Thank you. > Re:[Zope] Zope scope (namespace ?) question

Charles Morrison cmorrison@greeleynet.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:23:51 -0700

>Sorry, I do not understand what does not work...

>When you reply, please send it to the list.
>I have an agressive spam filter that often drops messages send directly
>to me.

>Dieter

The real issue I'm having is the format the form data is in when passed to the next form. (when the
cgi form is on a results page from another cgi form)

Dtml doc 1 --> includes form 1 only (A dtml-method containing a cgi form)
Form 1 --> One element: date or ID for Zmysql Method 1 (query) supplied by user
Zmysql Method 1 --> uses data from form 1 to lookup and display data.<-- works fine
Dtml doc 2 --> display of data, and Form 2 (another dtml-method w/cgi form)<--works fine
Form 2 --> One element: primary key value for Zmysql method 2 query to be supplied by user
Zmysql Method 2 --> Look up values to fill form elements of form 3 <-- format changes here ****

    format change causes query (method 2) to fail (returns no records)

However, if Form 2 is run by itself (not included on a results page) everything succeeds
and data is passed in normal format.

It's kind of convoluted but the end results are:

['data','']

instead of

data

I've resorted to creating a PythonScript which does this to the inherited data_variable:
import re
request = container.REQUEST
RESPONSE =  request.RESPONSE

return re.sub('\'|\[|\]|\,','',request.data_variable);

And using this to clean the input data before running the query.

It doesn't seem like I should have to resort to this.