[Zope] Authentication wierdness

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:30:46 +0100

I have a setup like this
Zope 2.43 running on Linux:

/
acl_users (standard Zope)
PrivatFolder
  acl_users (LoginManager)

I also created a product MySite, with the ZClasses MyFolder and MyDocument.

When I now do PrivatFolder/manage

The LoginForm of LoginManager pops up, I can loggin as user "test" who has=20
the role manager.

I get the ZMI for this level I see that I am logged in as "test". I can add =

a DTML method for example. But when select
MyDocument from the products to add, the Authentication box from the root=20
pops up. When I cancel this I get the error message (since I am using=20
ZDebug):

Unauthorized: User Anonymous User is not allowed to access=20
PrivatFolder/MyDocument_factory
The user, whose roles are ('Anonymous',), would need to have one of the=20
following roles: ('Manager',)

So why I am the Anomyos User in this case, when the ZMI shows that I am=20
logged in as test. Who has the role Manager.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint =3D DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
Keyserver: http://germany.keyserver.net/en/