[Zope] portal_catalog and Roles

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:06:41 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for my error.

I have a first HTML's page. When I connect the first time ( I'm
Anonymous) I have the response error :

Error type : NameError
Error value : global name 'lid' is not defined.

When I recognize myself in the site and I call my first HTML's page,
nothing wrong, all lokks fine.

Here is my script in my dtml-document :

<dtml-in "portal_catalog.searchResults (
                                         { 'Type' : 'LeType', },
                                           review_state='published',
                                           sort_on='Date',
                                           sort_order='reverse'
                                          )" size="1" end="1">

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('lid', _.getitem('sequence-item').id)">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('letitre',_.getitem('sequence-item').title)">

</dtml-in>

So, I suppose that something wrong with my Roles.

I've tried many operations without a result.

Someone has a way to show me ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com