[Zope] restart zope remotely? ok, ok, linux

Robert Hood, Ph.D. rhood@mtsu.edu
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:58:49 -0600

thanks for all of the suggestions.

I found that the problem with zope not restarting on the win server machine
was due to a problem with a product not finding the correct version of
python.  So I removed the offending product and now zope restarts just fine
(zope 2.5 running as a service under win nt)

and: ok, ok, I'll change over to linux.  Agreed: many advantages, just not
gobs of time to make the changeover yet.        Any suggestions (not to
start a war here) about which version of linux is best for zope?  If
anybody wants to weigh in it's probably best to do it off-list (since this
is not a zope/linux list): rhood@mtsu.edu

thanks,

Robert