[Zope] Zope 2.5.0 + Python 2.1.2 + LDAP

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:07:14 -0500

hi thierry,

i am not aware of any such problems. as you can see from the tracebacks,
the errors originate in the python-ldap libraries. i suggest you try a
later version of python-ldap. i have used 2.0.0pre3 and 2.0.0pre4
successfully on python 2.1.2 against openldap 2.0.21 on a redhat 7.2
system.

as a side note, you should only use the LDAPUserFolder on a 2.5.0 system.
the LDAPLoginAdapter/LDAPUserManager are no longer officially supported by
me.

jens