[Zope] Please help newbie access her control manager/panel

Jeffrey Robinson Jeffrey.Robinson@MCICoach.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:06:32 -0600

(Forgot to post back to the list!)

Hithere;

When starting a new install on the couple Windows machines that I worked
with, the first time to start often took a few minutes.  I'm assuming that
it is compiling all the associated Python modules (forgive me if my
terminology isn't correct).  At one point it took upwards of 5-10 minutes
(for the initial start).

Once Zope starts it should show you some additional information such as what
port and address Zope will be running at.

The screenshot looks very much like it is still working on starting up, to
me.

Jeff