[Zope] Please help newbie access her control manager/panel

J. Stuff junkystuph@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:53:36 -0600

Hello!

When I try the following:
   http://localhost:8080
   http://127.0.0.1:8080
   http://joplop-alpha:8080
the browswer says "page cannot be displayed."

If the server is not started, how do I start it? I have already run the
start.bat. I put a screenshot of what opens when i run it online:
   http://lunamanium.com/startbat.gif
I don't see any port information on the start.bat command window, so my next
question is, if it is started, how do I find out what port it is using?

I am glad there is somewhere for me to ask these questions. Thank you very
much.

Jessica Robinson
junkystuph@hotmail.com