[Zope] Zope 2.5.0 + Python 2.1.2 + LDAP

Tim Hawes tim.hawes@ncmail.net
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:30:36 -0500

As a fellow Debian-head, You should notify the Debian package
maintainers immediately. If you have any desire, to run a Debian
'Testing' in a production environment, then I highly, highly recommend
installing a custom compile of python, Zope, and openldap. Put them in a
place where dselect will not overwrite them, and maintain the upgrades
for it on your own. If this sounds a bit much, then I recommend going
back to the aging but stalwart 'Stable '.