[Zope] Re: Re: Please help newbie access her control manager/panel

Derek Simkowiak dereks@realloc.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:40:35 -0800 (PST)

-> > d. Is there hope for me and Zope?

-> version, so upgrading probably won't help, but PageTemplates are great and
-> worth examining.

	I agree, PageTemplates are the way to go.

	I thought of a "long shot": Are you running any firewall software?
Perhaps another program (like a firewall program) is not letting Zope bind
to the ports.  Just a thought.

	Whatever the reason, post the info here once you get it figured
out.  I'm sure this will come up again.  And FYI: I have WindowsXP
pre-installed on my brand-new Dell Inspiron 8100, and it crashes about 5
times per week.  It has not (yet?) crashed under Linux.

--Derek