[Zope] relative path to objects in <dtml-var>

Roy Mathew roymath@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:42:59 -0800 (PST)

Dirk,

My apologies for not seeing earlier that you indeed had the exact answer
for me that I wanted; I downloaded the "transparent folders" patch
and tried it; works very well, and indeed, one can nest TransparentFolders
too. Excellent!

Thanks
Roy.