[Zope] WebDAV Locks / 2.4.3/ MS Office 2000

Jason Earl jason.earl@simplot.com
15 Jan 2002 15:03:34 -0700

Yow, that's no good.  I serve up quite a few Excell spreadsheets
myself, and quite by accident I got around this behavior by fronting
Zope with Apache on port 80 and use ZServer on port 9673 (Debian's
default Zope port).  If I want WebDAV to kick in I simply point the
client at the correct port.  Since it is easy to include the port
number in the URL this hack neatly fixes the problem.

Jason