[Zope] External Method and Nested ZClasses

Chris Bruce chrisabruce@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:19:01 -0800 (PST)

But I still don't know which object or method to call?  I can call the
MyNestedZClass_add method, but it needs the "_" parameter like the
following dtml:
<dtml-call expr="MyNestedZClass_add(_.none, _, noredir=1)">

but how do I mimick this from an external method, or how can I just
create an instance of MyNestedZClass and add it to a folder?

If someone can just give me an example of doing it in external method,
I am sure the light would turn on and it would all make sense.

Thanks

Chris
--- Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de> wrote:
> Chris Bruce writes:
>  > But, how do you add a nested ZClass.  For instance, if
> MyNestedZClass
>  > was a zclass inside of MyZClass?  I have tried:
>  > ...
>  >

newob=self.Control_Panel.Products.MyProduct.MyZClass.MyNestedZClass(id)