[Zope] How to get off version trouble?

Terry terry@taipeitimes.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:13:12 +0800

Dear friends,

Sorry for my poor english.

I mean.
1. I add a new "Version" named "v1" from add list in "Zope Web
management interface".
2. Them I click on the new "Version" "v1" to work on new version of my
website.
3. Zope said "I'm working on version v1". Yap, that's right.
3. I delete the "Version" v1 from  "Zope Web management interface".
4. Zope said I'm working on a "Version" named "(/No longer active/ ) ",
but why ???.

Then I could *not* escape from the Version named "(No longer active)".

Sorry for typing mistake

Hope some body understand what I'm talking about.
Thank a lot

Terry