[Zope] How to get off version trouble?

Terry terry@taipeitimes.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:19:01 +0800

Hello Tim,

I had tried your suggestion, but still couldn't get off this. I'm just start to play.
So I reinstall a new "Data.fs" to play with.

Many thanks ,Tim

Have a niec day , every person on the list

Terry

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Terry wrote:

> I mean.
> 1. I add a new "Version" named "v1" from add list in "Zope Web
> management interface".
> 2. Them I click on the new "Version" "v1" to work on new version of my
> website.
> 3. Zope said "I'm working on version v1". Yap, that's right.
> 3. I delete the "Version" v1 from  "Zope Web management interface".

You need to save your work and "Quit" working on the version before you
delete. Try undoing the deletion of the version. It should get you back
to the point where you can "Save" and "Quit".

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com