[Zope] Configuring Zope

Oleg Lebedev olebedev@waterford.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:51:08 -0700

Hi everybody,
I spent a couple of hours trying to get Zope to work with mx.DateTime,
but with no success.
The error I am getting when loading PSYCOPG now is:
AttributeError: 'DateTime' module has no attribute 'mxDateTimeAPI'

I wonder if  there is a way to configure Zope so that it uses python
version that I have installed on my machine and not the one it comes
with? The thing is that I can import psycopg module when running my
default python, but when I try to run
>>> import psycopg
using python executable in ZOPE/bin folder, I get
ImportError: No module named DateTime
Basically I need to figure out how to get Zope to load mx.DateTime
package correctly.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks,

Oleg